Tuesday, December 12, 2006
it has been awhile since i blog
sometimes i really wonder who really reads my blog cuz no one really tags to even say hi to me
ohwells, this really sad.
Yeahs, i finally managed to go out of my home, no more copping myself at home but i cant go under the sun, sadly.
doctor say no sun activities, no sun tanning!
So much for the dream of having a tan for the new year
So do not be shocked if you see me carrying an umbrella to shield agains the sun rays
i gotta hide from the sun
lol
Anyway, yesterday was fun so was today.
Went to lunch with an old friend, so unexpected
did some catching up and it was all good(:
went to eat porridge and i couldnt even finish up half a bowl
how lousy can i get
then went for piano performance class for an hour and was told that our mock exam is on the 23rd of jan. gotta play a 10 min recital and pass this mock exam if not i wont be able to take my final exam. oh gawd!
Then munweng picked me up from bugis and we headed to marina square and suntec to shop
ate at nydc and tried our luck at the arcade to see if we could win a new phone or psp.
spent 4 bucks and had no luck=/
Then we went to the diy shop cuz mun wanted to buy a hammer for his project. i'm glad i aint a guy! THANK GOD!
Then we bought stuffs cuz tomm munweng is gonna cook beef spagetti for me!
gonna taste it and risk my tastebuds.
wahahha!
Anyway, it was good cuz i just came back and we spent the rest of the time looking at blogs and freindster, commenting and laughing away.
it's always good to have a nice buddy like mun.
thanks alot munweng, ya much appreciated(:
and really yr beef spag was not bad even though it was abit hard and chewy, but yeahs it's fine really! you know i dun flatter ppl, i'm frank about it, as always(:
and omg, i hate that ah pu nei woman at yr house 7-11. just didnt like the way she stared at me and said oh cant use netts. whateveerr mans. shouldn have bought the choco thre. darn.
Anyway, dear just send me this song and i read the lyrics. It's so meaningful, sincere and...frank.
Go dl it if you wanna hear it! it's nice and it's one of the sound track of one tree hill
so all you one tree hill fans should have this song in yr comp if not ya should be shot to death
anyway, i heard that season 4 is out and shane got his hands on it.
oh gawd!
Halo
Haley james Scott
I never promised you a ray of light,
I never promised there'd be sunshine everyday,
I give you everything I have, the good, the bad.
Why do you put me on a pedestal,
I'm so up high that I can't see the ground below,
So help me down you've got it wrong,
I don't belong there.
Chorus:
One thing is clear, I wear a halo, I
wear a halo when you look at me,
But standing from here, you wouldn't say so you wouldn't say so,
if you were me And I, I just wanna love you,
Oh oh I, I just wanna love you
Verse 2
I always said that I would make mistakes,
I'm only human, and that’s my saving grace,
I fall as hard as I try So don't be blinded See me as I really am,
I have flaws and sometimes I even sin,
so pull me from that pedestal,
I don't belong there.
Chorus:
One thing is clear, I wear a halo,
I wear a halo when you look at me,
But standing from here, you wouldn't say so you wouldn't say so,
if you were me And I, I just wanna love you,
Oh oh I, I just wanna love you
Why you think that you know me
But In your eyes I am something above you
It’s only in your mind Only in your mind I wear a I wear a I wear a Halo
One thing is clear, I wear a halo,
I wear a halo when you look at me,
But standing from here, you wouldn't say so you wouldn't say so,
if you were me And I, I just wanna love you,
Oh oh I, I just wanna love you
Haaaa ha-ha halo (x9)
This friday is kihui's birthday, she's finally turning 19! can't wait for this weekend, chalet, celebrations and funfunfun!
toodles.
;
10:40:00 PM
***